Here is a guide to how to answer the perfect 4 mark and 6 mark question.
- Appear one Paper 1 (Education) and Paper 3 (Crime)
- 4 mark
- 6 mark
- Will always ask you to ‘outline’ two or three things, ways, reasons, criticisms, etc.
- 10 marks in total = 15 minutes But may be answered in less time.
- Read the question carefully I recommend more than once.
- Underline keywords
- Sometimes there may be a second part to the question, e.g. Outline two material factors that lead to social class differences in achievement. Note the ‘achievement’ make sure you reference this!
- Start each point on a new line Even better…miss a line!
- Check your answer by reading the question once again.
Below is a video for you to share. This one is based on PAPER 1 2018 exam series.
Using the examiner report to check out what did students do well, what mistakes did they make, any important ideas that will help inform your teaching/learning.
Check out the examiner report HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10XE3QBe_rRZyyhH668X12dLQhuUe_9gM
Thanks Kate 😉